In need of an app to bring to a party? A quick snack to take to a flick? Roasted almonds with Lavender Rosemary salt is my go-to, get-together-dish regardless of the occasion. It's simple, easy, cheap, and always a hit.
And even better is that it pairs with bubbly, beer, or a glass of wine. At the theatre.
Roasted Almonds* Recipe:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unleash raw almonds onto baking sheet, and generously coast with olive oil.
3. Place sheet in oven and roast for 22-25 minutes, turning occasionally until they are a dark, golden brown.
4. Take out of oven, and sprinkle nuts with Lavender Rosemary salt* while still hot.
* Pecans and walnuts are great substitutes.
** Almond Cardamom salt works equally as well.